Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Breaking Dawn Excitement

Ok so it's no big shock to anyone that I'm enamored by all things Vampire related....I have been since I was a little girl. I've donned fangs for years...Three years ago I was introduced to a little phenom that turned my world upside down. Twilight.

Twilight has been such an amazing thing for me. I received the set of books one day from a friend. My oldest niece loved and is obsessed with the movie and told me I would love them but I would be better off reading the books first.

The first time I saw the movie I was ok with the movie. But after receiving the books, I read the first book. Then ran out to buy the movie. It was so much better having read the books. Then of course I had to see what happens next, so I grabbed the new moon book. I continued to devore each book in just a matter of days I was finished and I knew Twilight was one of the best book series out there.

You can identify a part of yourself with every character! I see myself in Bella, Alice, and Rosalie the most. I'm clumsy like Bella, bitchy like Rosalie and have the hair and heart of Alice! Talk about a great combination *hehe*

Whenever I am having a bad day. The Cullen's seem to brighten my day :)

Also through Twilight I have managed to meet some amazing people! These people live sleep and breathe Twilight just as I do and it's great to have such an amazing extended family! Dette, Jasmin, Candace, Kim, Natalie, Jessica, Chauntelle, Karen, Anna, Dale, Elzabeth, Christina, Jen you are all amazing and I am thankful that "Twilight" has brought us all together!

So....Thursday night.....at midnight, there's absolutely no question as to where I'll be....I'll be amongst thousands of "Twi-friends" watching an amazing movie called Breaking Dawn!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I was mentioned in a blog! (But on a totally random note, think of this: Tomorrow night, there will be thousands of people all over the country doing the same thing. We are separated by distance, but united by a common love!) :D

    ReplyDelete