Saturday, July 9, 2011

Discouraged

Discouraged- : to deprive of courage or confidence

Sadly I had big plans for July and thus far they are just that plans...I haven't followed through and at most I'm getting discouraged all together on operation weight loss. I think I need to access and evaluate everything in my life to see just what it is that is not allowing me to "change". Am I comfortable enough in the current situation to not what to work at getting what I want...And better yet what is it that I really want? I know, what a crazy question What is it that I want? But seriously we all have dreams and aspirations but how many of us really have a clear and consise idea of what we want in life?! And better yet how do we go about achieving what we want?

I know I'm a lost soul in the world just waiting and hoping to one day find myself! But isn't that what life is about....the journey?

No comments:

Post a Comment