Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hey YOU!

As I was eating lunch today and trolling facebook, I came across a post a friend had shared. My friend had shared a graphic from a site that had the most amazing message. A message that really hit home. A message that I swear if I didn't know better, I'd think it was written about me!



Every single line, every single word rings true. It's so dead on! I've for many many years have admitted that I am my own worst enemy. I knit pick, over analyze, and criticize myself entirely too much...and I know this! But I never stop myself from doing these things. I always say "I wish this was different", "If I were this size I'd be happier" , "I wish I were more like her".....But what if those things were true...Would I really be happy then? So many times I have held myself back from things because I didn't think I was good enough. That stops here and now.....I know I am good enough! It's time I tell that b!tch I see in the mirror off! Let her know that I am worth it! I can do anything! And I am beautiful despite my imperfections....they are what makes me truly amazing!

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy I got to read this today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a copy of that saying and posted it on my mirror so I see it everyday! Doesn't hurt to have a reminder :)

    ReplyDelete